Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Publicity Posters- Old School

One of my favorite jobs was working in the Marketing department for an independent private arts school in Oakland, California. The school focused on music, dance, and art. It was an amazing environment to be in.

Throughout the year, the school had a variety of programs. From fundraisers to music performances and art shows, I spent plenty of hours pushing events and setting up to making sure everything ran smoothly and everyone was in place. The time I spent there was extremely rewarding.

I recently came across these posters I designed. They really take me back to the old school. It's a new year but I'm gonna enjoy this quick trip through memory lane.


Beacon Day School
2101 Livingston St.
Oakland, CA 94606

No comments:

Post a Comment