|Murray's Cheese Shop|
- Collect milk from cows and goats.
- Heat the milk. An agent called rennet must be added to the milk which will cause the curds to separate from the whey.
- Cut and cook the curds. Drain and salt.
- This state is then molded and pressed into the shape of cheese needed.
- Dry the cheese and take to the cheese caves!
|Compliance with sanitation and food safety first! Hairnets and lab coats.|
|Safety socks for shoes.|
|Cheese comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Burrata!|
|Cheese can get very stinky. Stinky cheese is kept in a separate part of the cave.|
|The finished product.|
|Pair cheese with nuts and dried fruit to enhance flavor.|
254 Bleecker Street
New York, NY 10014